On this page, you’ll find all the information about my painting service: price list, terms of service, disclaimers and other important things you need to know.
I won’t accept any order if you do not attest to having read these points, and any claim concerning these points will be void.
- Payment: PayPal (I don’t pay the fees).
- You may ask for a layaway.
- Shipping: I use Colissimo with insurance and tracking numbers.
- My Feedback: Matériel Céleste, Den of Angels, Army of Moe.
The Dolls I accept
- Resin BJD
- Dollfie Dream, Obitsu, Angel Phillia…
- Pullips and Blythes (if sanded)
What I don’t do
- Modding dolls.
- Sanding lines (or anything else).
- Orders for repaints.
- Work on recasts.
- Removing a per-existing face-up/blush.
- Providing eyelashes (and I won’t attach them if the eyes are to narrow).
- Copying another artist’s work.
- Projects that are too incompatible with my style.
What I use
- Dry pastel
- Watercolor, watercolor ink, and sumi-e
- Acrylic ink
- Coloring pencils, watercolor pencils
- Glitter, metal leaf, ornamental polishes, rhinestones…
- When I protect your dolls – before working on them – I put at least three layers of fixative. But depending on the resin type and random chemical reactions, accidents like stains may sometimes happen. I do not take responsibility for any such reactions.
I will avoid aggressive pigments – such as pure acrylic or china ink – and corrosive varnishes so as not to damage the protective layer.
- I may not be held liable in the case that any problems occur during shipping.
How to prepare your doll for shipping
- Your doll must be clean and blank (if it’s not, I’ll charge you an additional fee).
- The box must be solid and contain all the necessary for me to protect it when I send it back.
- Classical Face-up (heads 6-9″ heads): 85€
- Anime Face-up (6-9″ heads): 65€
- Classical Face-up for Pullip/Blythe: 100€
- Body Blush (40-65cm) : 85€
- Hands or Feet: 12€ (20€ for both)
- Tattoo: 30€hour
These prices concern basic face-ups and blushes. A high level of detail will incur additional costs.
♥ Organization ♥
- I paint dolls in the order in which I receive them. First arrived, first served.
- All customization orders must go through this form. If any relevant sections are left empty, I will do as I please.
Please remember that I am not a robot, a large part of what I do is creative work, I can’t always do precisely what you have in mind.
- I will not redo a body blush or tattoo if it isn’t satisfactory. I will redo a face-up for free if it actually doesn’t fit your specifications.
If a face-up fits your specifications, but doesn’t appeal to you, I can redo it for half-price.