First, I wish you all a marvelous year! May 2018 be full of good surprises, beautiful projects, and of course joy.
As you may have noticed, the website hasn’t been updated a lot last year, but 2017 was still full of projects:
- I created a YouTube Chanel, on which I’ll post presentations of customizations and some dolls from my personal collection, plus some unboxing videos.
- I collaborated with French creators, through special events and preorders (including projects with Nymphéas Dolls, more of which are to come!)
- You’ll also be able to find two interviews I gave, one for Dolls Review (in French only alas), and one for BJD Collectasy (in English this time!).
- I launched the “Seer Serie”, a collection of heavily modded Dollfie Dream heads with numerous eyes.
And since I hope to keep this going in 2018, let’s add two new things that I want to do this year:
- Keep sharing videos regularly.
- Finish Tantra, the doll I started in 2014 (oops!).